Due to state guidelines, there will be several changes made to protect our guests as well as our employees. We ask that you be patient as we work through these changes in the upcoming days.
1. HEALTH CONCERNS: you are required to reschedule appointments if you are not feeling well, have a temperature, or have been in contact with anyone that has a communicable illness that may put others at risk. You may be required to have your temperature taken upon entering. If you have any health issue that puts you at risk to be in large groups, please let us know and we will make arrangements for your services to be provided at a time that works best for you. Your stylists/technician will be required to stay home or leave if they become ill while at work.
2. LIMIT NUMBER OF GUESTS: only the guest receiving services will be able to enter. If guest is a minor, one additional adult must be present. We will be keeping the number of guests, stylists, and technicians to a safe number based on state guidelines. If we feel we have too many guests, we may ask you to wait in your vehicle or in another area.
3. MASK: for everyone's safety and health, we ask that you wear a mask while present. If we determine the mask is not sufficient to protect everyone, we will ask you to reschedule your appointment or to purchase one. We, too, will wear a mask and/or face shield when we cannot keep a safe distance per state guidelines. If you are having a color service, you may want to have a disposable mask. If you do not have a mask, we will have a limited supply for purchase.
4. HAND WASHING/SANTIZING: upon entering, please use the restroom to wash hands properly or use the provided hand sanitizer that can be found throughout the business.
5. ESSENTIAL ITEMS: bring in only the essential items that you will need during your service. We will not be providing menus, reading material, beverages, food, etc. at this time.
6. LENGTH OF APPOINTMENT: if you are concerned about the amount of time required to complete your services, you may arrive with freshly washed hair (not dried) and you may ask to not have your hair blown dry.
7. PAYMENT: we will be accepting cash, checks, Mastercard, and Visa.
Our guests and employee safety has always been our top priority and we will continue to provide you with a safe environment. The team at Tri Essence Salon and Spa, Inc. can not thank you enough for your support over the past years, but especially during this unprecedented time. We look forward to seeing everyone!
UPDATES TO NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS:
Updates to our normal business hours due to inclement weather are posted on our Facebook page. If we are closed on a normal day of business, we continue to monitor all emails, online bookings, & messages remotely.
NEW APPOINTMENT REQUESTS:
New appointment requests can be made by contacting us at 920-468-4999, via Facebook or Instagram, or by filling out the request that follows. We make every effort to respond to Online Booking requests & Email requests within 2 hours between 9:00am-9:00pm. Voicemail will be responded to at the start of the next business day.
Please contact us at 920-468-4999 to make changes to current appointments.
Just off Highway 172, on Allouez Avenue!
Take GV exit off Hwy 172. Go north on GV. Turn left on Allouez Avenue. We are located on the left.
Business HoursChanges to our normal business hours are posted to the right & on our Facebook page. If we are closed on a normal day of business, we continue to monitor all emails, online bookings, & voice messages remotely. We appreciate your understanding.
Monday: 2:00pm - 7:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am - 8:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am - 8:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: vary, based on needs & availability.
1794 Allouez Avenue, Suite B
Green Bay, WI 54311
(Addtional hours available with advance notice)
HOLIDAYS & OTHER DATES:
May 22: 9:00am - 12:00pm
May 25: CLOSED to allow everyone time with family & friends!
June 14-20: TBD
July 3: CLOSED to allow everyone time with family & friends!
July 4: CLOSED to allow everyone time with family & friends!
September 4: 9:00am - 12:00pm
November 26: CLOSED to allow everyone time with family & friends!
December 24: 9:00am - 1:00pm (additional hours available with advance notice)
December 25: CLOSED to allow everyone time with family & friends!
December 31: 9:00am - 12:00pm (additional hours available with advance notice)
January 1: CLOSED to allow everyone time with family & friends!